Those loveable trolls from TrollsTopia came back for some new musical adventures on June 10th to Peacock and Hulu. First, the fine folks at DreamWorks Animation gave Parentology readers this amazing TrollsTopia Season 3 exclusive trailer plus and preview clip, and now they’re giving away a charcuterie board to one lucky fan.
So, it’s not a traditional charcuterie board loaded with yummy meats/cheeses. While delicious on its own, that might not make it through shipping to our lucky winner. No, this one comes TrollsTopia style, and it’s loaded with fun, brightly colored candy!
Check out the trailer to the new season here, then learn how you can enter to win this super fun prize below.
TrollsTopia Season 3 Trailer
Inspired by the DreamWorks animated film series, TrollsTopia follows your favorite trolls on new adventures. Previously, Poppy and crew learned that there are other musical trolls scattered throughout the forest, so she invited delegates from every troll tribe to live together in harmony. Her grand experiment was named TrollsTopia, and from there the series took off — becoming a top performer for the streaming services.
The series is produced by Matthew Beans (Trolls: The Beat Goes On!). Season 3 of TrollsTopia features seven new episodes and some of the biggest voice actors in the business!
- Skylar Astin (Pitch Perfect) as “Branch”
- Amanda Leighton (The Fosters, This Is Us) as “Poppy”
- David Fynn (Undateable) as “Biggie”
- Ron Funches (Undateable) as “Cooper”
- Kenan Thompson (Saturday Night Live) as “Tiny Diamond”
- Megan Hilty (Smash) as “Holly Darlin’”
- Jeanine Mason (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell) as “Minuet”
- Kevin Michael Richardson (Trolls World Tour, American Dad) as “Smidge”
- Sam Haft (Younger) as “Chaz”
Check our the new trailer.
Enter to Wina Rafflecopter giveaway
The drawing for the TrollsTopia candy Charcuterie Board is open to US mailing addresses only. Giveaway ends June 22 at 11:59 pm. Winners will be contacted and have 2 days to respond. If we do not hear from the winner by then, another will be chosen. Good luck!